Visit my BLOG : http://megasunfjord.blogspot.com
☕️ Buy me a coffee (1$ or 1€): https://www.paypal.me/Megasun/1 (Donation!)
or by this link https://goo.gl/jJ5CLe
DOWNLOAD page https://goo.gl/Ca3GuB including Odin, Samsung USB drivers and some other useful tools.
WARNING: when this update method is applied you automatically lose warranty. There is a small change to softbrik – but you can find solution when clicking my video from last year: https://youtu.be/B0v_DiPjm9U
IMPORTANT: I am not responsible for any damage, do it at your own risk.
1. Download Odin3_v3.12.3.zip or or older version and extract it on your desktop.
2. Extract S6 Edge downloaded firmware zip file on your PC.
3. Download and install Samsung USB Drivers from https://goo.gl/Ca3GuB
4. Go to Settings, enable Developer options and then enable USB debugging.
5. This update will delete all internal storage of your Galaxy S6 Edge, so don’t forget to make a backup.
6. Turn off your Galaxy S6 Edge and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds to boot your phone into the Download mode. Release the keys as once you see a blue screen with Warning notice and press the Volume Up key.
7. Once in Download mode, open the Odin folder, right click and Run the .exe as Administrator.
8. CONNECT your Galaxy S6 Edge to your computer with PREFERABLE original USB cable.
9. Then you will see that ID:COM port shows a number and you get message that device has beend added.
10. Click the AP button and put downloaded firmware with extension tar.md5.
11. After firmware is loaded click START.
12. Wait for 5-15 minutes till you see PASS! message.
13. Your phone will reboot automatically. Wait for 10-15 minutes.
If FAIL or you are stuck at Samsung logo screen then please contant me.
Thank you for watching.