1. Set up Freedom as you normally would for any game. If you don’t know how to set up Freedom, watch this video: http://adf.ly/OTrTx
2. After setting up Freedom and opening up the game, go into your Settings.
3. Scroll down to Application Manager (or Applications) and go to the ‘All’ tab.
4. Scroll down the list of applications to Google Play Store and click it.
5. Click uninstall updates and immediately switch over to your game because Google Play Store could automatically update at any time.
6. Buy your in-app purchase normally. After pressing Purchase, there should be no No Connection Error! Enjoy!
Please like and subscribe if this helped you out! Thanks for watching!
♨Check out our website: http://adf.ly/OOwCG Hello guys! I recently got into app development and decided to make this simple unit converter for my first android (no ios yet) project as a newbie. If you’re interested and would like to check it out, just click the link below to go to the play store. Thank you so much if you do!
Easy Converter: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katalyst.easyconverter